O'NEAL 5 SERIES FIVE ZERO
The O'Neal 5 SRS (series) Helmet shares many features with our top of the range 10SRS and offers designs for all tastes, from super-clean subtle race graphics to crazy art graphics for those who want to stand out from the crowd.
Using 2 outer shells and 2 internal EPS sizes, the 5SRS delivers the best possible fit for every rider. Multiple oversized vents give maximum airflow for cooling, combined with the Dri-Lex® lining with antibacterial Polygiene® treatment for advanced perspiration absorption.
The 5SRS, of course, meets ECE 22.05 safety standards but is also compatible with the O’Neal IPX® ACells helmet impact absorption technology, reducing the damage caused by rotational and low-speed crashes. Upgrade kits are available to increase further still the level of safety the helmet offers.
- Shell Material: Constructed with ABS
- Shell: 2 out shells and 2 EPS for increased safety and perfect fit
- Ventilation: Multiple oversized vents for maximum airflow and cooling
- Liner: Dri-Lex® padded inner lining with antibacterial Polygiene® treatment, ultra-plush, removable, sweat absorbing, and washable
- Emergency pull straps on cheek pads
- Retention System: Double-D safety lock with easy strap adjustment for perfect individual fit
- Durable multi-colored graphics
- Rubber roost nose guard
- Goggles rest securely in place on a ridge at the back of the shell
- Hydration hose guide optional available
- Pre-installed with plastic break-away visor screws for improved safety in terms of crashing
- Incorporating IPX® Acells rotational impact absorption technology optional available
- GoPro® Mount included
- Height adjustable visor
- Airflaps™ compatible
- Meets ECE 22.05 safety standards