METZELER ROADTEC 01 REAR TYRE
Metzeler Roadtec 01 Motorcycle Tire
The Metzeler Roadtec 01 Motorcycle Tire features enhanced grip on wet and low friction surfaces, increased mileage, and a high degree of adaptability for todays sport touring machines and all conditions.
- Higher wear resistance, obtained through a revised land/sea ratio on the rear tire in conjunction with the new tread design, ensures product performance consistency allowing users to enjoy the tire for its entire service life.
- Increased grip on wet roads, with a focus on low friction surfaces (such as city streets and worn tarmac, low temperature), thanks to radial position of grooves.
- Rebalanced tire stiffness to allow a better adherence of the rubber with the tarmac micro-asperities, increasing mechanical grip even on lower friction surfaces.
- Increased mileage vs. Roadtec Z8 Interact (up to 10%), thanks to a different footprint shape (larger and shorter) which also enhances motorcycle handling
- Metzeler multi-compound rear on selected sizes, with increased harmonization between the different compounds
- Belt and carcass tension parameters upgraded to increase stability on rear tires during strong braking.
- HWM (Heavy Weight Motorcycles)special version available to improve performance on motorcycles requiring them.
- Tubeless (TL).
- W rated for speeds of 168+ MPH