DAINESE D-AIR SMART JACKET LADY
Wear it wherever and however, you want. The Smart Jacket is so versatile you can wear it with any outfit: a motorcycle jacket, rain jacket, suit, T-shirt, shirt. Whatever you want. You're totally free to wear it over or under any other clothes.
Dainese developed what can be considered the life jacket of motorcycling. It's safety equipment that you hope never to use, but you should never ride without. The Dainese Smart Jacket brings Dainese's MotoGP experience to a standalone airbag vest that you can wear in various situations. D-air airbag technology is distilled down into a vest (sleeveless jacket) that can be folded and easily stored in a bag, top box, or backpack. Wear the Smart Jacket over or under any jacket or outfit. Its sensors and activation do not rely on a specific shell to house the technology so that you can wear the device with your leather street jacket or your birthday suit (not recommended). A complex algorithm recognizes when you're in danger so it can inflate the airbag post-haste to protect your back, chest, and vital parts; no tether to your motorcycle is required.
Put on the Smart Jacket, secure its fasteners, and you will be protected for 26 hours on a fully charged battery. The Dainese Smart Jacket uses seven sensors to analyze data 1,000 times per second, so the vest will be ready to deploy at a moment's notice. MotoGP airbag protection can now protect the common rider outside of the professional paddock.
- D-Air, MotoGP airbag technology
- Wearable under or over any jacket or outfit
- Seven on-board sensors
- Data is monitored 1,000 times per second.
- The algorithm detects low-sides, high-sides, and object/vehicle and rear-end collisions
Collisions are detected even when stopped, e.g., rear-end collision at a stoplight
26 hours of battery life
- No hard-shell parts - airbag provides protection only when needed.
- Chest protection meets or exceeds CE Level 2 for airbags; transmitted force is <2.5kN
- Standard armor CE level 2 transmits <9kN, so the airbag disperses over 3x more energy than its rigid counterpart.
- Back protection meets or exceeds CE Level 1 for airbags; transmitted force is <4.5kN
- Standard armor CE level 1 transmits <18kN, so the airbag disperses over 4x more energy than its rigid counterpart.