SHOEI J-CRUISE+ JET
The Shoei J-Cruise+ Jet An open-face helmet with innovative sun visor and condensation of all performances. Equipped with smoke-colored open/close QSV-1 Sun Visor which offers minimum distortion and protects vision from strong sunlight. It features a lever that can be easily handled with a gloved hand, preventing unexpected sudden drop of sun visor during a ride.
- Lightweight, AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) shell
- Adjustable top and rear exhaust vents
- Multi-Piece EPS liner allows for smooth passage of air, improving cooling performance
- Easily removable shield secured by the shield stopper to prevent unexpected opening at speed
- Five-layer construction in the cheek pad
- 3D Max-Dry removable and washable interior liner
- Padded chin strap
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- A large and easy to reach switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
- The Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, helping allow for the integrity of the helmet’s inner EPS liner to remain intact
- QRSA allows tool-less shield removal and eliminates side covers for a flush, quiet fit
- Wide, three-dimensionally curved shield offers increased peripheral vision and optical clarity
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- One-piece injection-molded for consistent fit
- 10mm longer than the CJ-1 it replaces
- Pinlock-ready face shield
Double Action Opening/Closing System realizing Enhanced Close Contact with Shell
Same as a shield, a shield base is also newly developed. The variable axis double-action mechanism is adopted to an open-face type also. When a shield is closed, "down & press" presses a shield to window beading closely. And also, double lipped window beading improved close contact further. Comfort and quietness are realized at a really high level by restraining the invasion of riding wind, rainwater.
A window beading is in a double lip shape and avoids the invasion of rainwater and wind by enhanced close contact with a shield.
A shield lock mechanism is equipped on the left side of the bottom end of a shield to prevent an unexpected opening of a shield. Handling is simple and firm. A shield is locked when fully closed and can be opened when the left bottom is pressed slightly.
Shield positions are 2, fully open and fully closed, for easy handling. When a shield is closed, it is pressed to a window beading by a spring.