TAICHI RST426 ARMED LEATHER MESH GLOVES
RS Taichi has been developing racing leather suits and apparel for over 30 years, with the head office based in Osaka, Japan. Their number 1 priority is to provide the safest, most comfortable and absolutely best quality products to the customer. RS Taichi uses the highest quality leather and state of the art materials to insure your protection requirements are satisfied.
- Perforated goat skin and cow leather outer shell construction for superior airflow.
- Originally molded carbon hard knuckle protection uniquely designed for left and right hand.
- Polyester mesh with mcFit technology.
- Mesh panel on side of fingers for airflow.
- 3D anatomical pattern on palm.
- Wrist Velcro brand hook-and-loop closure for secure fit.
- Stretch panel on finger for maneuverability.
- EVA foam padding on palm and side.
- Smartphone compatible.
One layer fit and superior, firm grip. Older waterproof gloves were stiff in the fingertips due to the liner, or waterproof membrane, and outer shell being sewn together at the fingertips. To provide better fitting waterproof gloves, RS Taichi adopted mcFit technology. mcFit does not sew the liner, or waterproof membrane, and outer shell together, but instead combines these layers with patented adhesive tape. With this new technology, fit and sensitivity in the fingers have been greatly improved. mcFit improves tactility and dexterity without losing the membrane insert by removing the tab and stitches from sewing.