NOLAN N90-2 EUCLID
Nolan N90-2 Special N-Com Helmet. Modular helmet, the successor of the Nolan N91, the most sophisticated and comfortable Nolan helmet made for touring or city use. With superb finishes, the N90-2 modular helmet ensures a superb fit for greater rider safety.
- Outer shell made in Lexan® TM polycarbonate, a high-performance resin, capable of resisting strong impacts and to adapt to any weather condition.
- Fully removable and washable inner padding made of high-quality anti-allergic fabric. This fabric provides great comfort under any weather condition.
- The ventilation system has 2 inlets on the front (one on the chin bar and one on the top) and rear extractors to extract the hot air from inside the helmet.
- Dual Action aperture system: "Smart lift" aperture with just one hand avoiding accidental opening of the chin bar.
- Screen with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment. Prepared for Pinlock (not included).
- VPS inner sun visor with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment, with UV protection up to 400nm. Easily removable (without tools).
- Removable chin curtain as standard.
- With the micrometric retention system (Microlock2).
- Padded straps in the chin area, removable and washable, built into the helmet interior to ease placing and fit.
- The collar (Roll-Neck) has a reflective insert that increases active safety and is removable for greater comfort in summer.
- Set up for the installation of the N-Com Communication System.
- Helmet bag.