AKRAPOVIC YAMAHA FJ/FZ/MT-09 '14-'20
Racing Line (Titanium) Tracer 900
Akrapovic is proud to introduce a stunning Racing Line exhaust for the Yamaha FZ-09. The FZ-09 is a bike with a strong focus on riding emotion and represents a new direction in sport-bike evolution. A bike designed to give homage to the darker and unconventional side of Japanese society can now be made even more mean, moody and exciting with the addition of Akrapovic's offering.
The Akrapovic Racing Line has been designed specifically for demanding riders and represents an ideal balance between price and performance. The exhaust systems are dramatically lighter compared to stock exhaust systems and feature exceptional production quality and increased engine performance combined with pure racing sound output. The headers and mid-pipes are constructed of high-quality stainless steel conical tubes with precision handcrafting. A special process known as hydroforming is used in the manufacturing of exhaust pipes. This process injects pressurized water into each tube to form the ideal shape for optimum exhaust flow without causing creases or compromising the strength of the steel.
Akrapovic Exhaust’s unique design enables them to obtain the maximum output for each specific model of motorcycle, while significantly reducing overall weight. It’s not just about peak power - Akrapovic exhaust systems deliver increased performance throughout the entire RPM range. Increased power and torque result in a much smoother ride. All Akrapovic exhaust system measurements are formulated on in-house computer-controlled flow benches.
The Racing Line is identical to Akrapovic’s top range Evolution Line exhaust systems, with the major difference being the material that is used for the headers and mid-pipes. The headers and mid-pipes of the Evolution Line are constructed exclusively of titanium while the Racing Line uses stainless steel.
- High-quality stainless steel headers and mid-pipes
- No fuel remapping required, but for optimal performance, we recommend the use of a fuel controller
- A combination of beautiful machine and hand welds
- CNC machined muffler inlet cap
- Optimized to maximize lean angle
- All carbon fiber parts are produced in-house
- Air-tight quality controlled production means your exhaust will be perfect
- High-quality, silicon-shielded stainless steel exhaust springs
POWER: +4.9 kW @ 10100 rpm
TORQUE: +1.4 Nm @ 5300 rpm
WEIGHT: -2.0 kg
- Yamaha MT 09 '14-'20
- Yamaha Tracer 900/900 GT/FJ-09 '15-'20
- Yamaha MT 09 Tracer '15-'20
- Yamaha XSR 900 '16-'20