NOLAN X-803RS ULTRA CARBON HOT LAP
This is the new version of the X-803 Ultra Carbon model. The RS version has the redesigned spoiler (Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler) and it comes with a second dark screen. Made of carbon fiber material, a clear "Ultrawide" screen, advanced “RAF” (Racing Air Flow) ventilation system, interior “Carbon Fitting Racing Experience” padding, and the new LPC system. This is the top of the range helmet fruit of the experience of NolanGroup at the highest levels of competition (MotoGP and SBK). Notable for being very compact and lightweight.
- Ultra-wide field of view (including quick-change option and Pinlock® inner visor) for extra large field of view.
- Optional: 2D racing visor, prepared for tear-off visors
- The "Ultra Carbon" version features an ultra-light carbon fiber shell for additional weight reduction of up to 110 grams compared to the already extremely light X-803
- Exclusive "Carbon Fitting" technology for interior upholstery: the activated carbon fibres used are particularly breathable, 100 % natural, bacteriostatic and antistatic without prior treatment
- Cheek pads available in various thicknesses with innovative "Steadyfit" for the best helmet fit in any racing situation
- Separately adjustable air inlets on the forehead, head and chin of the helmet and air outlets on the sides and below the spoiler ensure optimum air circulation inside the helmet. Improved opening flaps and sliders with increased throughput provide maximum fresh air for breathing and around the rider's head when needed. A big plus both in hot racing use and on a sporty country road lap
- Equipped with "Double Action" rocker on the left side of the visor: 1. ventilation position, 2. locking device
- Nolan Emergency Release System allows first responders to remove the cheek pads in a few easy steps and remove the helmet with little effort