SENA R1 EVO SMART CYCLING HELMET
SENA R1 EVO SMART COMMUNICATIONS HELMET
Combining technological and safety features, the R1 EVO is an upgrade to the standard cycling helmet. With a host of communication options, built-in audio functions, and a sleek design, this helmet is the right fit for any caliber of cyclist.
The R1 EVO brings Mesh Networking to the cycling world. Communicate with others using Open Mesh with a range of up to a half-mile (900 meters). The smart helmet features 9 communication channels, letting you talk to other R1 EVO users on different frequencies. You can also listen to music, hear GPS navigation, and even monitor your fitness apps' feedback. With a sleek design, an integrated audio system, and a built-in tail light, the R1 EVO is the right fit for any cyclist.
Highlights of the SENA R1 EVO Smart Cycling Helmet:
- Mesh 2.0 - robust & reliable communication network
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Intercom Bluetooth range 900 m
- Integrated rear light with three brightness setting
- Fitness apps compatible
- Built-in speakers & microphone
- Advanced Noise Control™
- FM Radio
- Significant reduction in battery charge time
- High grade polymer plastic shell
Details of the SENA R1 EVO Smart Cycling Helmet:
Introducing Mesh Intercom™ to the cycling world
Mesh Intercom™ makes its debut in our cycling helmet line. You can communicate hands-free with other R1 EVO users within a half-mile (900 meters). Multi-channel Open Mesh supports 9 channels, letting you switch between different groups on different frequencies. Now you can have conversations going with your family, friends, or whomever else is along for the ride!
Ride in comfort and security
The helmet features a built-in taillight, improving your visibility to others on the road. With three brightness settings, you can enhance clarity in different lighting situations. Built-in speakers keep your ears clear of obstructions, leaving you attentive of traffic cues while you listen to fellow riders or your music.
Voice Commands allow you to take control of features
The R1 EVO accepts voice commands, giving you control of features by speaking rather than pressing a button. Simply say "Hello Sena" and after the helmet response, you can tell it to turn on the taillight, enable Mesh Intercom™, play music, or configure settings.
Connect to your smart devices and other riders with Bluetooth
Bluetooth technology allows you to connect to your smartphone, enabling you to make phone calls, listen to your music, hear GPS navigation, and connect to fitness apps. The tech also connects you to other R1 EVO users to converse using multi-way intercom.
Customize settings with the SENA Cycling App
The Sena Cycling App allows you to take control of the R1 EVO's features. Through the app, you can create groups of friends to easily connect to, save presets of your favorite FM stations, control taillight settings, and access the Quick Start Guide on the go.
Technical Features of the SENA R1 EVO Smart Cycling Helmet:
- Weight: 405 g (size M)
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
- Storage Temperature: 0˚C~40˚C (32°F - 104°F)
- Mesh Intercom™: up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
- Can extend up to 3.6 km (2.0 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders (in open terrain)
- Supports up to: virtually limitless riders
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- In-mold polycarbonate helmet shell with EPS liner
- Nylon Chinstrap
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Talk Time: range of 7 ~ 10 hours (varies depending on LED usage)
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Fast Charge: 20 min of charging equals 3 hours Intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- CE, FCC, IC
- CE EN 1078, CPSC 120