Frequently Asked Questions
- Please visit our dealer’s page and contact the nearest official Motoworld dealer near you. If we don’t have any Motoworld dealer in your area, please contact us through (02) 470.4745 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For technical questions, please also consult with our partner brand’s official website.
We don’t process international shipping at the moment. But please check back on our website as we plan to implement this soon.
Most of our helmets carry the European ECE 22.05 safety rating. We also have some model with SNELL certification or US DOT safety standards. But we assure you that we ONLY distribute helmets with internationally recognized safety standards.
Here’s the typical size chart for most helmets:
S – 55 to 56 cm
M – 57 to 58 cm
L – 59 to 60 cm
XL – 61 to 62 cm
XXL – 63 to 64 cm
XXXL – 65 cm
- Please only use mild soapy water when cleaning your helmet and its components. Never use any chemicals as it may damage your helmet’s finish and components.
- For apparel, please follow the washing instructions found in a tag together with the product.
- We offer a 1-year limited warranty from the date of purchase on helmets and Givi cases that are purchased from us through our dealer network.
- We try our best to make sure that all goods are in excellent condition for your enjoyment. However, should problems arise, we will provide free repair and replacement of parts if needed but not exceeding the value of the product.
- Please consult with the owner’s manual to know how to properly take care of our products.
- Please take note that the limited warranty does not apply to these:
- Accidents or drops
- Modification done on product (glue, adhesives, paint, screws, etc.)
- Contact with chemicals
- Incorrect use and lack of care
- Ageing due to normal wear of the helmet liner, helmet appearance, or the visor (scratches, marks, etc.)
- Prolonged exposure to sun light especially for paint and decorative colors
- Subjective considerations like problems regarding comfort, fit, noise, aerodynamics, etc.
- Limited warranty also does not apply on close out products